Project administration refers to the management of client invoicing, reporting and project- related vendors. DA believes that a well-orchestrated project and a satisfied client is the best marketing tool for a designer: it predicates referrals and buzz.
DA’s project administration includes billing clients, paying vendors, tracking revenue and costs, and careful project oversight focused on profit, quality and timeliness. Coupled with our exclusive online purchase order management software program, our systematic approach to each project proactively prevents costly mistakes such as double billing, under billing, over payment, and vendor-related complications!
Features and Benefits
- Reporting on client’s financial activity including itemized spending, retainer tracking, and project statements.
- Accurate and detailed purchase orders
- Exclusive access to an internet-based software program offers:
- One place to record all calls and interactions with vendors
- Document lead times and confirm order placement and payment, among others
- Manage due dates and list a specific “next action” so everyone understands order requirements
- Ability to export all information to Excel for client reporting or internal review
- Full management of the time-billing process
- Established, well-documented and detailed operating procedures to ensure accountability per individual regarding every task that takes place on a project.
Free, Confidential Business AnalysisIt takes only 5 minutes to find out if your interior design business is missing out on precious profits. Click Here to fill out our Free Interior Design Business Analysis
Form, or call us at 617.953.3134 for more information.