Business management includes strategic financial decision making, establishing business goals, strategies for pricing design services, and managing growth. DA’s unique industry exposure and expert-level skills are paramount in partnering with our clients to manage growth and adapt to any ever changing design environment. In addition to knowledge and experience, our consistent, accurate and meaningful reporting, allows the executive team to continually monitor and identify trends. At the end of the day, DA clients understand their numbers, always know where they stand compared to others, and are industry thought leaders.
Features and Benefits
- Plan for the future with detailed budgets and achievable, realistic goals
- Monthly financial reporting compares actual numbers to a twelve month financial plan and industry averages
- Structure client contract and proposals to ensure jobs are won, profitable and attractive to you and the client
- Consult with industry professionals in the face of challenging client and vendor issues
- Receive expert advice on cash flow, gross margins, overhead management and other business issues.
- Monthly Report
- Budget to Actual on Revenue and Costs
- Expense Overages
- Your business compared to DA’s industry averages
Free, Confidential Business AnalysisIt takes only 5 minutes to find out if your interior design business is missing out on precious profits. Click Here to fill out our Free Interior Design Business Analysis
Form, or call us at 617.953.3134 for more information.